Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Amaya Battlepose

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Happy Halloween!

Have some ghostly titties to come haunt you because you and Gabrielle couldn't well leave the Drowning Castle alone!

Hopefully it isn't noticeable, but I'm pretty dang exhausted right about now. x3
Just came back after hours of writing up nearly everything that'll cover the backstory of the game lore, setting up and giving you the answers to the ancient race, Zweibelle's species, the Dragons of the Nine's
creation etc.

But there was also a beta released over the last weekend, so I've been doing some bug fixes and added a way to travel between the Beldorian Empire and the Frozen Continent without the use of the teleportation crystal, in case you never found it.

Now if you'll excuse me, need a minute of me-time and I'll be back again next Tuesday!

 

19 comments:

  1. Good rest. where I get one more crystal to forge the key, and open up Katye's story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thank you for your hard work, and happy Halloween to you as well! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get a second chrono shart to forge kitye's key? good work Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one do you already have?

      There's 1 Chrono Shard in the Forgotten Cemetery (east of Caimridge)

      There's 1 in the pyramid (where you have to bring either Farah or Gabrielle, where you meet Zweibelle the first time)

      The third one that I know of is in Darkthorn Keep.

      Delete
  4. Hi SweGabe I was asking if I could used the game to new story legend of queen opala series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean to make a fangame from scratch, go ahead!
      But if you plan to use what I've already done and expand upon it, I'm afraid I can't allow it.

      Delete
  5. So that means everything that'll cover the backstory of the game lore, setting up and giving me the answers to the ancient race, Zweibelle's species, the Dragons of the Nine's
    creation etc. But how to stop her goddess of light, I can't wait for it I am getting goosebumps on last month on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been awhile since I've played one of the betas. I just want to know if the Farah stable event was ever added and if I can start pimping Kythie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Early in the game where Farah talks about her donkey shows and the player suggests finding a horse to continue with.

      Delete
  7. Take all the rest you need. No use overworking yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh GOD YES...
    It's so hard to resist yourself to do Another "Loop" around your game... but i must wait till final ver. so i can open for miself New world (have 3.04)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah in 3.10 when you exit expedition goes on blank screen can you fix it in later version

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete