Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 47 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

I'm so sorry, I only have good news this week...

So let's get right into it by saying I've finished the cutscene I was working on for the past few weeks with the new CG Scene included, which means the next beta will hit this weekend with that added along with fixes to expeditions making the screen going dark on return, a way to travel back to the Beldorian Empire without the use of crystals and some corrected graphical oddities.
I probably won't add anything new between now and the updated beta, but I will be tweaking some things and make slight improvements.

Hope you'll enjoy this weekend and I'll see you again next Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks God for that It good to hear about the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear about the new update. Looking forward to that one.

    I'm curious how we'll get back to the Beldorian Empire without the crystals... are we finally getting our own ship so we can re-visit the Drowned Castle? (Doubtful, but would be nice).

    ReplyDelete
  3. is a pregnancy system is in the works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If one is added, it won't be until after the story has been finished.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete