Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 46 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Time to knock another one of these outta the park!

Yup, still working on that cutscene I mentioned last week, it needed some tweaking to get certain parts to click appropriately and I also changed the mood for the whole setup to the CG Scene, along with how the guest appearance is implemented.

The throne room scenario has also been extended to give more of an impact to past choices.
There was also a bug brought to my attention that affected the Art Gallery and the Encyclopedia when accessing them in cerain caves since I removed the block from viewing them in hostile locations and outdoor, that took some time but would've required a lot more attention if I had implemented the Quick-Menu to more areas outside Castle Warrengard.
I still hope to get a new beta out this month with the new cutscene and CG Scene added.
Although, I think it's still too early to predict anything.

Beep-Boob! See you next Tuesday, fellow humans!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah in 3.10 when you exit expedition goes on blank screen can you fix it in later version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work. give us a good christmas present

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it'd be nice to have another update this month, I'm not gonna react one way or the other. If there is one - cool. If there's not, big whoop.

    Don't burn yourself out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To ann:
    A vallied point, and I have another one... Can you do the same thing, day in, day out, week after week, month out, month in, year after long year?
    If you can, where do you get your hardware?
    I dont mind, because, the games are longer and longer, where the only thing that Gabe doesn't do, is the voice acting... that and the art.
    So let Gabe, take that time a LoQO game, takes, and enjoy the ART/GAME that we can get.

    Gabe, I like the art in the games, but I love the dialog far more, take your time, I do the same, when I enjoy your games.

    ReplyDelete