Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 45 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

And now back to our regular schedule.

I'm still working on the cutscene where you get to learn about the ancient race, Zweibelle, etc.
But it's also going to have a new CG Scene, between the main character and this certain woman who shouldn't come as an surprise to those who played the latest beta to its conclusion.
And the base for that CG Scene was actually done too, this week!
Although, I intend to extend it with the inclusion of a "guest" who can join in with the right choice, and I also need to go over a few parts to change/polish some of the content.

Sadly, that's all there is to this update, so I'll see you again next Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. A small update is better than no update as far I'm concerned.

    I can think of two possible people who would join in and only one of them I would be able to figure out why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about it how it ended with nine dragons and An'terra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we gonna see someone else get raped by a Gai'deld in the future?

    ReplyDelete