Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 13 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Geez, I was so caught up in asset creating I almost forgot it was Tuesday!

I mentioned last week I honestly thought there was no way I'd be able to finish editing all the events in the game to make way for the Quick-Menu and sprinting...but I proved myself wrong!
It was done just in time for the beta that was released over last weekend.

As you can imagine, most of the work done over this past week was to prepare for that launch and finish up adding the new features, so I don't really have anything else to report today I'm afraid.
Per tradition, I don't recall ever having had a juicy update right after a beta was released.

Let's see what next Tuesday will bring instead!

12 comments:

  1. ...Isn't it like 1 AM your time by the you posted this...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't changed my clock yet...so, technically I'm in the clear? ;P

      Delete
  2. sorry Gabe but it seems that there is an error in the expeditions because there is a black screen and nothing can be done afterwards sorry my english is not good and i use translator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you got it off my Patreon, the beta was updated a day later with a fix for that.

      Delete
  3. Are there any plans to add a way to take Naacia with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, as of the most recent beta I have two questions: have the noonpi that were mentioned a few years ago implemented in the game? And roughly what level should I be to cause a time paradox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noonpi: nope.

      Time paradox: Level 45+, bring a ton of dynamites as the boss can heal and hit VERY hard. Bring your best equipment (Diamond equips).

      Delete