Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 45 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Chuggin' along!

The Lizardman Colony has been the main focus of my work for this week too.
A few more maps have been completed but the real time sinker this time was creating a whole plethora of additional assets to be used for the location, perhaps in other places too, and only when I was done did I realized how much I had made, over 700+ individual animation frames.
One very specific room will be showcasing a little over 30 animation frames across 10+ sets.
So it'll only be a small sample of what I've readily made available for myself.

Some new backgrounds has been added as well, such as a unique one at the Tiki Tribe Temple for Gin's battle and another for Zweibelle's testing grounds I believe I remade with a fresh coat of paint, without mentioning it before the previous beta. (The location where you saved Lady Farah)

Thus, that'll round up today's update and I'll be back next Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Will we ever get more content for Laquadia? I'm obsessed with her and I desperately wanna do more stuff to her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will we get more content with the protagonist? I'm kind of tired of seeing every single female character screwing just about everything that moves except our good boy MC.

      Delete
  2. Over 700 😲 It always amazed me how much content each episode has, but that's why I love indie game devs. It's always a labor of love and it really shows. Hard to believe sometimes you've been working Origin for over 7 years. I think back then the game still even had midi music before you commissioned an original score for it. In gonna kind of sad when you actually end up finishing the game honestly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, hard to believe how someone can work on a rpgm game for almost 8 years, supposedly on full-time, and still not complete it. I mean, you could study a PhD from scratch in that amount of time.

      Cant help but feel they are simply stringing supporters along for a paycheck now.

      Delete