Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 46 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

'Tis the 46th Tuesday of the year.

I believe the final names for the two new locations has been settled with Twisting Chasm ending up renamed Slithering Chasm and Lizardman Colony now called Bergville, both areas having their maps finished and is explorable within their own little unique region.
I've also updated the worldmap with how one specific tile of the mountain set has been irking me for a long time, if you look at the mountains as a grid, the part that links west and south grids by the very corner always looked wrong to me so I hade that corrected.

I may release a new beta at the end of this month with these areas available, althought the sidequest taking you through them might not be finished in time and needs to be locked away for that release without impacting the exploration aspect.

That's it for today, see you again next week!

2 comments:

  1. When will we be getting Opala tent mechanic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any plans of having the international version of Queen Celesta added soon? Would be a fantastic Christmas gift for us 😩

    ReplyDelete