Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 47 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

I swear, wasn't it just Tuesday...!?

The third, being the final, planned location in the tiny new mountain region is almost done as well and is currently going by the name Unearthed Temple.
It'll be somewhat similar to the one found in Kahr, it's an idea I've had ever since I made the first temple that there would be a handful of them found in the world with various layouts and gimmicks so you kinda know what to expect, but at the same time never know what you'll experience!
The first temple was a maze, while this one is going to be more like a crypt.

I'm still unsure if I'll be able to have the new beta ready for this month, if I do, I'll probably release and announce it at the same time during the next update.

Peace out, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. While I do hope for a new update, if there's none - oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let hopefully it will bring positive outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, where can I get Crystalized catalyst? to open the chest of dreams

    ReplyDelete