Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 48 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

Starting off with the bad news, I wasn't able to get the beta ready despite putting in some extra hours these past couple of days due to some things taking longer to finish than expected.
I feared this could've been the case which is why I didn't guarantee a new release for this month, instead the wait will be just slightly longer as I'll be having it done in time for christmas and launch it before December the 20th.

So what I did managed to get done along this week was all the graphical "layers" for each map, they're all properly linked together with past and new areas, the encylopedia has been updated and the new monsters you can encounter has been added to the journal.

With that, I'm taking a breather before heading back to work!

8 comments:

  1. Please tell me we'll be getting a scene in the International version for December, it'd be such a great Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SethxZoe works on his own schedule, but we can hope!

      Delete
    2. Ah, that makes a lot of sense now that you say that, thanks for clarifying! Sorry for getting impatient every month begging for his work, I wasn't aware. Do you know if there's any place where he still posts his work or anything? It seems like he's disappeared off the internet entirely where his Pixiv and Twitter are basically abandoned.

      Delete
  2. Do you think you will be able to fulfill your deadline of a late 2022 full-game release and if not, how much longer do you think it will take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been aiming for a late 2023 deadline for a while now, I honestly must've forgotten to update it on my Patreon when I decided to make the game four episodes instead of three.

      So far I feel like I'm on schedule for that, though.

      Delete
  3. How long before episode 3 is finished then?

    ReplyDelete