Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 06 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

And thus, the CG Scene for Laquadia with three branching paths has been completed!
While you can't please everyone and I'm sure at least one person will be disappointed no matter what, I'm confident the majority of players will find this new sequence quite enjoyable if they have a thing for seeing the High Priestess being her arrogant self, but also being taught a valuable lesson!
The cutscene leading up to the event is nearly done too, and have two different versions depending on if you have recruited Instructor Stella or not at that point in the game, with additional lore being given if you do have her.

It goes without saying this will be included in the next beta released later this month.
Most likely towards the end of it as at least one of the illustrators need to cover the second part of Laquadia's scene before I can call everything involving the sequence a wrap.

So with that, I'll be back again next Tuesday for another update!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I look forward to using Laquadia! This is gonna be an amazing update. I still wish that when you go back in time to get the bad ending you could force yourself on her when you run into her in the bath again! Our character was chill about it the first time but I wanted to go to town on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear that there's another beta being dropped later this month.

    Great, now I need a savefile where I don't already have Stella...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm , still waiting for more Beatrix scene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love that, too. She really needs one with Devon where she's not drunk.

      Delete