Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 07 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

While I have tinkered around a bit more with Laquadia's scene for this week,
I'd say it's the minority of the time I've spent as there are three other things that has been in focus.

The courtyard at Castle Warrengard has been slightly remodelled for future content.
The next step with Illumi is currently in process, but may or may not be executed as planned or scrapped entirely depending on if I can pull off a certain idea which should work in theory.
Thirdly, I added a highly missable event only available if you decide to go visit Beatrix's house after the Tseneria Isle arc when you are meant to simply head to the tavern in Queen's Landing.
It's meant to be a bit comical while also rewarding those who like to think "But what if I..."

And with that, I'll see you again next week!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines day Gabe! Thanks for the update I'm super excited to get some Laquadia ass! Also I was wondering, do you get any word from SethXZoe in regards to them completing international scenes? Or is it random and you aren't sure when he's doing them? It really helps me look forward to updates when I know there might be a scene in his style coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I'm curious what the scene where you go to Beatrix's house will be about.
    I'm still hopeful for a Beatrix x Elin x Devon scene at some point - yes, I realise Beatrix would likely murder you before she allowed that to happen but hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this should be an option at least for the renegade path

      Delete
    2. I'd be fine with it being available only for Renegade path (makes more sense from a lore PoV, too). Still, would be nice if it was available for Heroic as it's what I normally run. If it's Renegade exclusive? Meh, doing Renegade then.

      Delete