Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 09 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Sorry for the slight delay on this one, it always catches me by surprise how long it takes to compile the files and upload a new beta...almost three hours all-in-all! But 'tis done, the latest beta has been released with the goodies I've been mentioning over the past weeks, such as Laquadia's new scene, Queen Opala being added to the tent mechanic, the cutscene in Beatrix's house etc.
I also managed to throw in another Castle Warrengard upgrade to construct where most of the girls will hang out and relax during the daytime. (With newly made sprite assets)

The downside to that and this month only being 28 days is I wasn't able to completely polish it up in time, so you may find the same characters spawning in multiple locations within the citadel at the same period during the day, but that will be fixed shortly on my end and they don't appear twice on the same screen at least.

So to those of you with access, hope you'll enjoy the beta and Laquadia's...trial!

9 comments:

  1. I've been holding off on picking up the beta just cause i've wanted to have the game closer to finish so i don't lose interest. However i may start it up soon because i am getting the itch to experience LoWO: O soo bad heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I can't check the beta (for now) because of work but I'll be checking in a few hours when I get home. I'll let you know my thoughts of it at the time.

    Glad to hear that the scenes are added. Gonna be interesting to finally have the tent mechanic with Opala, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us all praise our Queen and Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday is my birthday February 28
    I hope this update is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One question, what happens is that when I get the Laquadia scene, it doesn't let me enter the encyclopedia menu and the art album, does anyone know the solution?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As weird as it sounds, if you go back to any location that has a jump section and you cross the gap once, it should fix the issue.

      Delete
    2. Por cierto adoro tu trabajo

      Delete
  6. Gabe this update was fantastic! Laquadia is my favorite woman and I was so satisfied showing that bitch who's boss. She's a tough one to crack though that's for sure, but someday we'll hopefully get that mindbreak ;) First update of the year starting off super strong, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is very encouraging and appreciative feedback to hear! :D

      Delete