Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 10 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

To start off, anyone who engaged with Laquadia's new CG Scene will unfortunately come across a bug that prevents access to the menu button and disallows you to toggle sprinting.
Thankfully there is a simple fix, all you need to do is find one of those spots that lets you jump across a gap, and interract with it. (One is in Windy Canyon for example)
This was one of the first things I fixed on my end, I've also implemented a randomizer system for the outdoor pool section of Castle Warrengard so each party member has a set change to appear there, while also making sure they aren't duplicated and only spawn in one location at the time.

Currently I'm in a delicate process of changing some fundimental layouts of Castle Warrengard to make it easier to reach certain parts, such as moving the stairs to the second floor (tavern) from the corners of each wing to the main hall instead.

But that about covers it for this week, so I'll be back again next Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gabe, great job, but I'm having a hard time knowing how to release Laquadia's scenes, what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella and Layla have been recruited, Laquadia is milking the old horse's juice.

      Delete
    2. All the requirements are listed in the patch notes.

      Delete
    3. Not...entirely sure what you meant, but you're welcome? x3

      Delete
    4. "I swear to you" based of is2g = I swear to God I figure.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update this week Gabe, I have 2 questions, do you ever plan on bringing voice acting back? The voice actresses really brought their characters to life. Second, would you ever consider making it so when you go back in time to get the bad ending, when you see Laquadia the 2nd time in the baths you get the option to take her by force? I know we just got the new scene with her but you know, maybe somewhere down the line? I just thought it would be perfect since the first time you're a gentleman and just get your looks in then leave. It would make sense story wise as well since by the time we go back we know how evil she is and the crimes she's committed. It sucks that we only call Crayden out but basically leave Laquadia alone when she's naked and alone. That's all, thanks for the update, I look forward to the next ones!

    ReplyDelete