Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 11 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The nerve-wrecking Castle Warrengard overhaul is done, phew!
I still need to put it through some extensive testing and double-checking to ensure the removed maps, along with the newly added ones, work as intended with all the variations and transitions.
Now you can directly access the tavern from the main hall instead of having to run to the west/east wings of the citadel, just to swing back around and then do it all again on your way out.
I've also created a bunch of new assets and basically touched up every indoor location in Colussia, some changes subtle while others are much more noticeable.

With the size of the game and how easy it can be to miss smaller details, here is a little trivia!
- Did you know there is a chance to find Bal'Rana sunbathing outside the Ravaged Booty if you keep visiting the location before she joins your party?

That'll be it for now, nice and early in the day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this post came out way earlier than usual! Nice to see the castle is getting this overhaul, I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jamal, your videos help a lot, as I don't speak fluent english, a lot of things get lost during translation, I saw a lot of things I didn't know about the game thanks to you!

      Delete
  2. Rare to see an update this early but I'm not gonna complain.

    I did actually know about the Bal'Rana sunbathing event, though I only proc'd it once and assumed I was imagining things as it was around 3 AM and I *really* wanted to get to the next location...

    ReplyDelete