Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 13 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Ah yes, the interior train chu-chu'ing!
Considering the process of creating new assets isn't something that is even noticeable until added to the actual game, I've been working more hours than usual this week to get over the slow hurdle.
While I'll be going over all interior locations to see if they need any tweeks, the biggest changes so far are the Imperial Manor, the Divine Palace in Luminessa, and the cathedral along with the Imperial Castle in Colussia. (Duchess Mansion too, but you haven't been able to visit inside it yet)
I didn't prepare any post/pre comparisons, but I will be adding screenshots of these new looks in the coming weeks so you can compare them yourself to the old versions.

And to conclude this week, here is another little trivia for you!
- Did you know it's possible to find Masquerade in Colussia?

So here is the new Grand Cathedral interior, I'll see you next week!


4 comments:

  1. Hey, where do I Bug Report?
    There's this issue with the 'Exposed' image, when a char gets exposed they never go back to normal even when you use the sewing kit(It just recovers HP), . I even tried opening my save file and turning off the exposed flag but it still doesn't change back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious, when will Sunny-Sue Ellen be added to the die game and when will Layla be added to the tent mechanic? If you don't have any ETA, it's fine - just figured I'd ask.

    You can meet Masquerade in Collusia? I can't say I've seen that other than the scripted scene right at the start of the game. Great, now I want to re-run just to see if I can track her down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when is the next beta released

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you looking for tweeks the sex sprite scene with Gabrielle can't do it when you are in the inn at any time and the demoness, the pirate woman and the others last characters (i dont remember their names) dont appear in most of the inns.

    ReplyDelete