Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 36 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The workflow for this week has been all over the place!
As in, I've done a bit of just about everything, from fiddling around with scripts, continuing adding the drawers/cabinets sound effects, making new and editing existing assets, to even spending some time on Osira's upcoming CG Scene.

I also mentioned a while back I was looking into improving textboxes and how emoticons are displayed, and I believe I might've figured out the best way to move forward, which would allow emoticons to be about three times larger without clashing with anything else on screen.
Applying that would be a rather massive undertaking though, so I'll probably have to save working on it until after the next beta which should be released later this month.

And that's all for y'all, see ya next week!

1 comment: