Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)
The next juggernaut to handle will surely be Castle Warrengard, but I'm going in order following a list, and the citadel is among the last locations I'll get around to doing.
(Although, I may do that one sooner for other reasons)
(Although, I may do that one sooner for other reasons)
Next up is Port Ronod, and I'm already halfway done with that place.
My goal is to finish up the areas in the first region and then launch the next beta as a bit of a v3.1.34 launch with so much changed, improved and reworked it deserves to be replayed from scratch to experience everything new.
My goal is to finish up the areas in the first region and then launch the next beta as a bit of a v3.1.34 launch with so much changed, improved and reworked it deserves to be replayed from scratch to experience everything new.
That's my plan ahead, I'll see you again next Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment