Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 41 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)

Full disclosure, I lost a few days this week due to lack of sleep.
It's nothing new being a pain in the ass this time, just my insomnia acting up again.

Anyhoo, with that out of the way, most of the time since last Tuesday was spent on fixing a few minor bugs related to the last release, thankfully only visual ones involving a status increase displaying the wrong name or fishing while turned left showing the wrong protagonist.
(That last one was super weird)

I'm in the process of finishing off the last few details to the fishing mini-game.
The equipment option will be replaced with a completion list, listing all the fishes and letting you see how many you've caught of each, along with showing what species can be found at the specific location you're at, as long as you've caught at least one of them before.
With this change you'll also be able to just simply scroll down to the equipment window, rather than having to go through the extra menu step that's being replaced.
The "Mystery Bottles" will be added to the Encyclopedia as well.

I think that's it, see you again next week as always!

3 comments:

  1. How do you play the fishing game when I try I keep on missing and how do you complete the whitehaven expedition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work and can't say I found the fishing bug - either I had the "correct" Devon or I just never found those spots (yet). Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't checked in on the progress here in a while; have there been any new sex scenes since the new character was released back in February?

    ReplyDelete