Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 42 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)

The "Fishipedia" is almost done, even got a little preview at the bottom too!

Or technically it's already finished and I just need to apply it to every fishing spot, but its a slower process since each one has to be manually edited to properly list the local fishes that appear.
Besides listing your overall stats, it's also a quick way to check which fish can be found at that specific location and/or if any undiscovered marine life can be found there.

Colussia, along with the Divine Palace in Luminessa is also undergoing a renovation to make room for some huge statues, and I'll be showing off a sample next week of what you can expect!

That about does it, see you next Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. gabe, Can you set two endings in the game? I hope to be a gentleman in a good ending and release all my desires in another one.😈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge statues, huh? Why do I get the feeling it's gonna be Laquaida (how is that name pronounced, come to think of it? I forget if it's mentioned out loud in game) and the other Goddess (name slips my mind) getting statues?

    Well, it's not like I'm gonna mind. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete