Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 31 / 2026

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)

Just like last week, I'm making good progress for this one too!
Darkthorn Keep, Lake Fairlight, Western Lighthouse, Grand Bridge and Windy Canyon are all locations I finished updating this week for the new layout, so only a couple of more before I can release the first beta with all the new features and details!

Below I've also attached two screenshots of the exact same moment during a cutscene.
The top is the old version of LoQOO, while the bottom is of the newly updated version.
The relationship meter (the hearts) now works a bit more like how health is displayed in Zelda games, with each individual heart going through a couple of changes before being filled and moving on to the next slot, helping you understand the progress much better than just having that one single heart.

Anyhoo, see you again next Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment