Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)
The new v3.1.34 beta will be out next week!
I believe the only thing I have left is to update the trading card mini-game.
While that shouldn't take too long, I'm likely going to have to playtest some parts of the new build myself to see if everything is coming together as planned.
As for the past seven days, I finished Highland Inn, Nillia Woods and Painter's Abode.
Only now realizing that last one included a pretty big spoiler for new gamers, unless they thought it was just a typo, but that won't remain an issue since "Costume Fabrics" no longer have character names in them.
I've also changed how Legendary Monsters are presented on the field, gone is the the oddly inverted hue and instead they'll be highlighted with a warning sign above them to indicate they're strong foes. (Like you can see in the screenshot below)
And buying trading cards/outfits will now show a preview before the purchase.

No comments:
Post a Comment