Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)
Still hammering away at Brightstone, but almost done!
While certainly not as extensive as Colussia, the town still needed quite a few rewrites due to some of the dialogue being severely outdated with how the current story is.
For example, one of the conversations with Mayor Willheed stated there was never an empress when discussing the previous emperor's children, when clearly you can now find some busts around the Imperial Castle and other places of Empress Alvastasia who was once married to Emperor Augustus before she passed away.
I also slightly changed the dynamic between the two Farah's, emphasizing more on their possible sibling connection, rather than that of a mother/daughter relationship.
I should have Brightstone finished this week, though!
And with that, I'll conclude today's update and be back next Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment