Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)
Obviously...that didn't happened, solely because I worked out an even better way to show portraits without an invisible barrier cutting off parts, which made certain characters look like the box they were restrained to.
However, just removing the barrier is much easier said than done, especially since some of these portraits weren't made for widescreen and doesn't even have finished line-work.
Some characters could easily be fixed by simply mirroring the image, yet that in turn causes additional problems with some characters, like Gabrielle, since her beauty mark is meant to be on a specific side.
In those cases, I had to manually edit them, and in others without the finished line-work, I had to do that myself while adapting the art and coloring style to the rest of the portrait.
Long story short, the beta will still be out as intended during this week, just slightly later!
But I'll see you next Tuesday, one beta release richer!
No comments:
Post a Comment