Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 3 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Boogaloo Bungie Boobies!

'Tis has been a busy week, I got nearly all the graphical layers done besides maybe one or two, made additional assets that will be applied to a few previous maps, added Mhu'Tiki and Ra'Tiki to the International Edition of Strippin' o' Die and found a few issues I got cleared up.
(Did you know all indoor tent maps has a graphical bug? Well, it won't be there after next beta!)

I also spent time on trying out different ways of making the haunted mansion creepy with some creative spooks not applied anywhere else in the game, oh, and the name for that place ended up becoming "The Drowning Castle".

And with that checkmark, I'm out for now!

12 comments:

  1. "The Drowning Castle" Well if that castel has a moat, i don't think it appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly enough, it doesn't have one!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. in which month game will be finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little out of touch with the Betas but so far as I know we are still in the early to Mid stages of Episode 3 out of 4. Each Ep is a bit more than a year in production. I am unsure if this includes a possible Gold edition as Gabe has a history of releasing later. But this game already completely eclipses the previous 2 in sheer size. If I had to guess (and again this is only a guess) I would say this current Episode will be finished either late this year or sometime early next year.

      That is of course for the public release. A a Patreon supporter you almost garentee to get it slightly earlier as a Beta.

      Delete
    2. We're in early/mid stages of episode 4, which is the last one. But realistically it'll likely be one or two more years before it's done.

      Delete
  3. I do have to ask though. When will the next Beta drop Gabe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gabe, where can I download your game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://loqowiki.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

      First 2 finished games can be downloaded there along with current EP3 of the latest game. For Beta though you gotta pay on Patreon. Not expensive. $10 or more.

      Delete
    2. Figured I'd save Gabe some time lol.

      Delete