Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 52 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

And we're down to the final week of the year!

Last Friday the latest beta hit my Patreon which needed a quick fix and a re-upload.
But other than that, like nearly everyone else, I've mostly been busy with the holidays and trying to take a day off when possible.
I'm probably going to lay low for a couple of more days until after New Year's Eve before I'm heading back into the project, although that is no promise as I'm terrible at saying I'm supposed to take it easy but end up working anyway.

So with that, I wish you a Happy New Year and I'll see you again in the futuristic 2022!

 

11 comments:

  1. Happy (Early) New Year, Gabe!

    Liked the beta but would have been nice if we could have interacted more with Layla and Sunny-Sue Ellen.

    Eh, I don't mind waiting. I'm just glad they're available (finally).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2022 is marked by great games so hope for best is justified

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year's and make 2022 is marked by great games so hope for best is justified,Gabe take breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put the Layla rider with big breasts. Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will stop spamming.
      I would be very happy if you would put her in the game with a beautiful TentacleMonsterChu look (with the same armor as the previous game and big boobs) and with scenes from Sethxzoe.

      Delete
    2. And I'd love to have Latex back from LOQO 2 as I consider her best girl - I don't spam about it. If Latex returns, cool. If not, no big deal.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year (for real, this time) Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year Gabe! Take as much or little time as you like before your back to the grind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the giga lardo causing trouble in Arlon?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't meet it in Arlon - you have to send an expedition to fight it. Same goes for the other 3 bounties.

      Delete
  8. Found another bug:
    Sunny Sue Ellen is both outside and inside of Warrengard stables.

    ReplyDelete