Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 18 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Was so distracted earlier today I almost forgot it was Tuesday!
But here we are, with the latest beta having been released over the weekend and most of my time prior to that being to prep for the launch.
If you find a floating top part of a candlestick in your private quarters, that is totally normal and is the results of the main character's mental state starting to deteriorate from having to deal with Laquadia for about eight years by now...or, it's just a minor graphical bug cause from the overhaul.
Also worth pointing out is the discussion you can have with "Viperess" wasn't intentionally included, it's part of an optional dialogue I forgot to cut out, although it doesn't affect anything.

So with that, I have another week of work ahead of me!

6 comments:

  1. connect mental state with turning bug into feature
    and you can bring mental creature into physical realm (all this exposure to weird energies and entities could result in weird but pleasant events)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in 3.18, i encountered a bug where i could not access the quick menu after the secret Laquadia scene in the tavern i believe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bug was fixed in the latest beta release.
      Thankfully there is an easy, do-it-yourself fix too, all you have to do is interract and jump over one of those gaps you can find in some places.

      Delete
  3. I can no longer access Quick Menu lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay now i cannot run at all after walking in the overworld

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking over some scenes out of boredom, Lynevere's struck out to me with the end of the dialogue, saying that Devon should turn her into his plaything - I sincerely hope that becomes a thing, even if it's just on the Renegade route down the line.

    To be fair, I hope that for all girls (being able to enslave them, I mean). Mostly as it'd make sense.

    Now I'm curious what a Devon x Krystalia (spelling?) scene would look like...

    ReplyDelete