Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 28 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

I hope you're sitting down, because today it's all about chairs!

Nah, I'm just pulling your leg and possibly a finger, what I've actually been doing this week is continuing my work on updating the dice graphics and doing a bit of added detail to Colussia.
But perhaps what people are most looking forward to, I've finished the next dialogue sequence of the main storyline which leaves only one cutscene left before you leave the Frozen Continent.
A short and very much to-the-point weekly update, I'd say!

So I'll see you again next Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Meanwhile I'm mostly hoping for Sunny-Sue Ellen to get added to the dice game.

    Ah well, any progress is progress. Why complain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance we get a resolution on things between Cecily and main character covered in the dreamkey sequence soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they patched Cradleys help to farm Beetle blade tokens?

    ReplyDelete