Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 33 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The Hunter Board is now fully completed!
It took a little extra time adding the 33 targets (2 being the Ultima monsters) to it as I had to ensure the provided information about each one wasn't giving out spoilers and mention locations or monsters you haven't even discovered yet.
Each contract is automatically updated though whenever you do find those enemies and areas.
I've also been working on a third battle command you can learn from the questionable grandmaster, that'll tie in with a new location called "Cirque des Monstres" and the overhaul of the battleposes for all female monsters.

That's all for today, I'll be back again next Tuesday as always!

1 comment:

  1. There's 33 targets? Man I've been missing out. Time to start looking!

    ReplyDelete