Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 38 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The next beta is fast approaching, yo!
So among all of the things that need wrapping up, this week I finished adding the "Cirque des Monstres" location that can appear in a few different spots, along with a new sidequest called "Gotta Catch 'Em All" that'll be something of a world tour...I mean, within the explorable areas that can fit in the game, as the namesake might suggest!

The Encyclopedia has been updated too and Castle Warrengard has its Hunter Board.
More CG Scenes that had missing art styles has been corrected and...uhh, that's all I can remember doing at the top of my head.

One more Tuesday before the following beta drops, so I'll see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the beta's coming sometime next week. Now I'm curious what's gonna be actually added...

    ReplyDelete