Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 46 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Oih, what a week...!

Keep your enthusiasm to a minimum for this one, because I'm afraid I haven't really been able to accomplish much besides finishing touching up on the in-game menus.
It's just been a series of unfortunate events that accumulated to me getting food poisoning yesterday, fun stuff, but at least the worst should be over and I'm slowly getting it back together.
So there is totally no need to worry about me since normally it wouldn't even had been worth mentioning, but as it interfered with work, I had to explain the why and whatnot!

Let's hope for more productive results for next Tueday instead!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better Gabe 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about you getting food poisoning but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Take care and don't burn yourself out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you're fine cutie,you're great as always,love talking with ya,and seeing the progress you're making <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah, feeling a little better with every passing day. :)

      Delete