Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bad Ending - All Characters

Phew, now all six Bad Endings are done and in the game...!
I also took it to the next level and made it even more complicated for myself, by letting you trigger any combination of Bad Endings or all three of them at once per Edition. xD

For the really sinful people, I guess triggering all three at once would be considered the ultimate Bad Ending.

Though out of the egyptian ladies, can Farah truly ever have a Bad Ending...?
We all know she'll just get adjusted to the situation and enjoy it either way,
as long as it has sex at her disposal.
I guess the REAL Bad Ending for her would be to lock her up with no manhoods or toys for all eternity, but that just wouldn't make it any interesting or fun...now would it? x3

11 comments:

  1. Anyone who would do that to Farah has neither a soul or heart, and probably isn't even human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow, I get the feeling Farah would find a way no matter what. I swear she's sexy enough to seduce the very stones of her prison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have a blast reading your dev blog. All the work you put into this, I'm glad you're having fun and are just as excited as we are! This will be your magnum opus, Gabe! The greatest, most content-filled, most fun indie game that will ever be made.

    I hope I don't trigger the bad endings on my first go...or do I? haha I can't wait to see this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this! Thank you for all the hard work Gabe :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit of both, the game resets to before the final fight, but unlocks endgame content when you do so the first time.
    Also, testing as been going on for months now. :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you on the playtester list? Because then you've been recieving updates since summer. x3

    ReplyDelete
  8. By simply asking. :3
    Though its probably too late to make it for this game with so little time left.

    ReplyDelete