Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Naacia Reborn (Again)

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Yup, it's been a busy week!

The latest, and perhaps last, beta before the public release of episode 3 was distributed to my Patreons over the weekend and I've taken all the feedback to heart.
Opponents in Strippin' o' Die will have the odds slightly stacked against them, but I'll also be introducing two new rewards in the Encyclopedia that both boost your chances to roll higher numbers. (With both stacked, you'll never roll anything under 6 with both dice counts combined)
They also work for DareDevil's Dice.
I'm also in the process of adding the naked costumes to display in all locations and cutscenes, along with adding the missing CG styles for Strippin' o' Die.

And as you can see in this week's update, I gave SethxZoe the task to slightly redesign/modify Naacia to make her stand out a bit more, she is still the red demoness her namesake originated from, but I think he did a good job. :3

And with that, I'll see you again next Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Interesting. I wonder how Sparrow draw this version of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Rolling sixes all the time, yep totally seems legit no cheating here!" It would be a cool little easter egg if the PC was called out for that after a while of play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I read it is that you roll at least six on a roll with at least 2 dice, that's not that outlandish, lucky yes, but not necessarily must be cheating levels of lucky.

      Delete
  3. damn you've been busy this week, keep up the work gabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the tattoo over her womb. I don't suppose it's one of those magic ones you see in doujins more and more these days, that lights up and/or changes design when she orgasms or gets knocked up or whatever?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. lol and in Gabe's games he'd still be boning her hahaha

      Delete
  6. Love it, also I been playing the latest beta is it just me or I dont hear any voice acting on the parts that I am suppose to hear. Is it a bug ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola soy muy fan de tu juego solo una pregunta este tendra guia ya que me gustaria sacar el 100%

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, gabe just a question is Naacia the dream demon from the old game? Can't remember since it been a long time since i played it. If so, glad she returning.

    ReplyDelete