Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Nompi

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

You thought only the japanese tanuki had huge balls? THINK AGAIN!!

Nompi is the male species to last week's Nimpi, these guys are too heavy to climb and instead live in burrows on the ground where they leave strange drag markings that puzzles the uneducated.
The Nimpi usually only come down from the trees during the mating seasons as the Nompi are too aggressive and horny for their own good, so you could really say evolution got them sorted out!
You probably won't be able to keep one of these as a pet though, as they're very territorial, attack on sight and can chew through metal.

But sadly when it comes to development, my muse is still drunk and I'm struggling to get this third cutscene right as it's quite important and sets up where the game will take place next.
(Spoiler: Frozen Continent and opening up seafaring once again!)
There has been some real-life stuff stealing some of my focus, absolutely nothing bad to worry about, and I've already overcome it so I hope to have my mojo slowly return to me, sorry!

So, enjoy the huge, furry balls and I'll see you next Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. If only they watched South Park, they would know to use their balls as Space Hoppers and bounce up the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people see fur balls is see fur coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. with such "huge balls" castration seems to be a mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh jeez, seafaring how I love/hate it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gabe speaking of the frozen continent Beatrix has a problem. Her weapon is called a mythril "mace" but no shop sells a mace of any kind leaving her stuck with that weapon. Might want to fix that.

    Definitely looking forward to the frozen continent, hope you can marry Beatrix according to their customs by the end of the game (she is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got diamond stuff for her. You may just need to progress the story more. I know the blacksmith you get for the castle sells everything you need.

      Delete