Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 35 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Surprise, it's Tuesday again!

The beta was released over last weekend as scheduled, but sadly I had to scale back and remove the main feature that would've been the expedition mechanic due to some last-minute changes.
This will most likely mean yet another beta will be out next month, with that added back in.
The reason I had to make it inaccessable by normal means is that some things would've been hard to implement later if the content has already been interracted with, so I had to make that call.
But again, it'll be included within a September window that'll also fix some Naz'Raala related bugs.

Other than that, this week hasn't been spent on much else than prepping for that beta and then fixing some issues that was reported after release, which makes for a less than exciting update.

Although, there is always a next week!

10 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you'll fix the Naz'Raala bug.

    Too bad about not being able to go on expeditions (yet) but ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does the story still stop at the gates to the palace in Luminessa? Love all the other updates and features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just out of curiousity, did you do any interviews after 2015?

    For some reason I had this memory of you suggesting in an interview around Episode 3's release that you might have a female protagonist in a future game once you're finished with the LoQO series. It's been driving me nuts trying to find it, and now I think my sleep-deprived brain just mad all that up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember if I did more interviews, but it's possible you got that female protagonist information off the LoQO Discord that is tied to my Patreon.
      I have mentioned there that LoQO3 will have one.

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay, thanks. Man, I never even thought to look there. Glad to know I wasn't crazy.

      Delete
  4. Quick question, are the new cards listed in the encyclopedia obtainable?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because my encyclopedia lists 92/102 and am wondering if the missing 10 are obtainable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Encyclopedia do list all the trading cards, it's those card icons on the left side of location information.
      So you can see which ones you're missing from there.

      Delete