Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 37 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Seven days...and we're still all here!

Most of this week has slowly but steadily been spent on the expedition mechanic.
I've also updated some CG Scenes with the previously missing International Edition version, along with adding a clocktower to Castle Warrengard where Paellicia will be moved to.

I'm certain there was more, although I can't for the life of me remember what at this moment.
So unfortunately that means it's going to be a short Tuesday update this time. Dx
However, the expedition mechanic should hopefully be done by next week!

I'll be back again next Tuesday as always!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to the next week to see if the expedition mechanic has been fully implemented.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking forward to your updates!!! Keep up the good work. Am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I use the save file, from a 3.0 version, in version 3.8?

    ReplyDelete