Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 23 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

There is no time to explain!!

This week won't have much of a report, as I've been working pretty much exclusively on storymode content with the protagonist and his party currently being on the ship sailing for Tseneria Isle.
But that means it's only good news, as progress is steadily being made!

And with that tiny sliver, we're already aiming for the next Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Progress is progress, at least.

    Was hoping to hear more if you had implemented Sunny-Sue Ellen to the die game yet but eh, I don't mind waiting. Layla's hot anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is coming for both that and the photoshoot, although I had to rework the photoshoot layout as there wasn't originally enough space for any additional characters.

      Delete
  2. Hey SweGabe, I have two questions: 1. Why does Elin have small horns? 2. Will the comic series by devil_hs be continued at some point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say anything about #2 but #1 is due to her being half Val'Toraz (you can read about it in the journal). Due to this, she grew small horns, giant breasts and lactates.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply, this explains a lot.

      Delete
  3. You know they often say no news is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to hear more about Sunny-Sue Ellen backstory and die game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome to hear we're finally progressing in the story! I absolutely love the story for this game. Here's hoping our relationship with Laquadia progresses so she falls in love with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping for that, too. I should really get around to setting up a NG+ where she doesn't have 0 (yes, 0) affection towards me...

      No, I don't know why I set up the savefile in such a way that she'd have 0 - I think I just tried it to see if it's possible.

      Delete
  6. Hey Gabe, keep up the good work! I wanted to ask if you have any plans for a scene with Cecily and the bandits?

    ReplyDelete