Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 24 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Ara ara~ Omae wa mou katai...
Translation: That is Farah in japanese saying "Milfy SFX~ You are already hard..."

Once again, it will be an update on the lighter side as I've spent this week on storymode too.
While the team is still aboard the ship to the Mermaid Triangle as far as in-game progress can be made, I have jumped around to other dialogues taking place on both Tseneria Isle and outside of it.
I've also gone back and tweaked several older cutscenes, mostly everything involving Zweibelle and changed the dynamic between her and Crayden, as the outcome for the story and each individual's personal goal has been finalized.

Thus, we're off for next Tuesday again!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear the story is progressing again, I really enjoyed playing through it! Here's hoping everything goes smoothly and we get more SethXZoe art in the future as well, thanks for the communication as always Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SweGabe when Mermaid triangle storymode will be completed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i hope you can answer me because i cant get any from the forms. after i downloaded the latest version, none of my LoQO games working anymore. i repaired and reinstalled the rpg maker but it didnt do anything. do you have an idea about this problem ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a similar problem, try to make an exception for the Loqo exe. in your Anti-Virus/Firewall or the security System of your PC.
      That fixed it for me.

      Delete
  4. Finalizing the outcome of the story and the personal goals, that's a really huge and important step, gratulation for this!
    But now I have to ask, when will we be able to make Laquadia the empress of this land and help her to get revenge on Osira for what she has done to her. I mean, hands down, she's the best girl and those boobs deserve to rule the world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete