Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 27 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The heatwave is finally dying down now, yeah...?

Unfortunately the warmth did end up messing with my work and put a dent to story related content as the temperature made it quite difficult to get into the various characters, but there is always more to do so I've instead focused on finishing the majority of Tseneria Isle so you can at least get to that point in the story and freely explore it once the next beta hit towards the end of this month!

It has been getting cooler and more comfortable in the last two days though, if that keeps up I might be able to complete additional cutscenes and open up the last half of Tseneria Isle I'd otherwise have to lock away for the beta...yet, I really hope I am able to include it, because that's where all the new assets are and with a unique location I'm rather proud with!
Although, it might be a bit optimistic to think I'll be able to finish the entire Tseneria Isle arc before the end of the month, but who knows!

And with that, today's Tuesday update is over and I wish you all a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. wow that is something to be able to finish the entire Tseneria Isle arc before the end of the month, but who knows! it might finishes. stay cool SweGabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't push yourself - make sure to stay safe, first and foremost.

    While the heat is annoying, it's been rather cool for the past couple of days here (thanks to some rain).

    I do look forward to the next beta but if it won't drop, big whoop. Nothing to do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wanna be a bother or anything and I know I ask a lot but will we get any new SethXZoe art soon? Their art and the story continuing is what keeps me hooked on this game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will shadow of anubis ever be finished

    ReplyDelete