Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 28 / 2022

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Sorry for the late Tuesday update, was too busy working to take a break!

The heatwave didn't leave any lingering problems behind, so this week I've headed back and crafted more storymode content to the point the second portion of Tseneria Isle I earlier was afraid might've been needed to be locked out for the next beta, will now be included as well!
I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the entire Tseneria Arc won't be finished in time though, as I need to reserve some time to finish up adding all the finer details to the maps, such as search spots, mineral ores, etc.

That's...pretty much it for today, have a good one and I'll see you next Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Just take your time and don't stress out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget, is there another episode after this one is complete or no? how far along are we to a completed game? not complaining, just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This episode is the last and will make it a complete game, and I'd say the story is about 90-95% done.

      Delete
  3. Will shadow of anubis ever be finished? Please give me a straight answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be, but before the third chapter could get off the ground, some things happened that is currently making it impossible to progress. I can't get into details to respect privacy, but it's not permanent and it will be completed sooner or later!

      Delete
  4. How many arcs are left before the actual ending for the story? I feel like we're still halfway through but I caught up a while ago so I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say maybe 2-4 more arcs should be enough.

      Delete