Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 02 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Which day of the week is it...!? Yes.

Even more trading cards has been completed to the point I currently have no more to work on.
It'll be at least a few more weeks before the next batch is resuming production, but I'd say 85-90% of all trading cards that'll eventually be in the game are done at this juncture.
So my attention has now shifted to something that has been long overdue since I originally started on it but had to avert my focus elsewhere, finishing adding Queen Opala to the tent mechanic!

Thus, that rounds up today's update and I'll be back next week!

13 comments:

  1. About New locations on the map i don't know how to get there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about actually finish the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gonna be finished before the end of the year. Why don't you go make an own game instead of whining?

      Delete
  3. That's very promising to know that the cards are almost complete so the focus can be more on the characters and mechanics. This is where the fun begins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOOO! Laquadia is my favorite aswell! How did you develop the red heart with her? i have the purple one.

      Delete
    2. AFAIK, you can't (yet). No matter what you do, she's at best at default affection for her.

      Delete
    3. @SacredHell ikr but i watched @Jamal Laquari gameplay and he has the red heart with Laquadia. idk how he did it

      Delete
    4. @abundance I don't doubt you, but from what I know, all options makes her remain neutral. Likely, he just went into the game files and edited to hit red heart manually.

      Delete
    5. Sadly, I'm not sure. The only way I can think of doing that would somehow access the source file (some games include it for some reason) but I only get the actual game when I DL. If you can edit that somehow, you can probably pull it off.

      Delete
    6. hmmm il try it out. i got another one. Is it possible to change versions midgame? like from western to international or eastern?

      Delete
    7. There is a mod I've heard of called "Legend of Opala Origins Improvement Mod" (you'll have to google it, as I don't know if it's real or not) that apparently lets you do this along with moving faster from what I've heard. However, for artwork, it's apparently depending on what your Devon looks like (for example, if you run a Human Devon, you can't get access to the Beastfolk exclusive artworks).

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear Opala's finally becoming available for the tent mechanic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which region are the new location in?

    ReplyDelete