Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 05 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

This week has been all about that Laquadia.
I decided to upgrade what was originally intended as a mini-scene with the High Priestess into a full CG Scene, and while I first thought the second part of it would have some power face tapping, I realized you've kinda already been able to do that to her twice before in various forms of intensity.
Instead I opted to make the base sequences that forms the event into two acts you haven't been able to perform with her outside of the tent mechanic...I'm sure you can guess what they are!

I've also been working on a cutscene leading up to the main event, adding a more story related reason to having Laquadia get her comeuppance instead of just going "We'll bang, OK?"
(Not that there needs to be another reason to punish that sinful woman)

And that'll be all for today, so I'll see you again next week!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for putting this amount of focus on Laquadia, I started playing around November 2021 and I've enjoyed every moment of the story, and Laquadia is still my favorite woman so it makes me so excited to see we're getting full CG scenes for her. You've been on a role lately so I can't even begin to express how happy I am. 1 question though, will the heroic and renegade paths have an impact on how these scenes play out or what she says during them? Like will she be less hostile depending on which path you've taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll play out like if you were following the renegade path at that point, but I'll be going back to a lot of past cutscenes/events once I finish the main story to flesh out the two sides more. :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome that sounds great! This year is gonna be huge for the game I'm real glad I started playing!

      Delete
  2. On one hand I'm looking forward to being able to tap her, on the other hand I'm moreso looking forward to being able to increase her affection.

    Seriously, when will we be able to, Gabe?

    I am curious about another thing, as well: I'm trying to unlock all scenes in the Hall of Memories. I know 1 that's missing (losing to a Slender enemy) but I can't find the other one (I'm missing either the middle or top right one in the room with the water). Anyone know which one that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does Laquadia seem like the kind of person who would be affectionate with the protagonist, though!?

      Delete
    2. On one hand, no. On the other hand, if she finds a reason why she should (such as realising Crayden wants her dead and the protagonist wants to keep her safe), why not?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I can tell you are a man of culture, good sir!

      Delete
    2. i'm also a loser of no significance

      Delete
  4. I'm wondering if you want true ending

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laquadia join the group? She can go inside the tent?

    ReplyDelete