Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 44 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Happy Halloween!

The menu overhaul is thankfully done at last.
Getting through the camp ones slowed it down severely since I couldn't risk copy/pasting stuff around in fear of overwriting unique parts to each different camp setting, like the side-quest finding a Jumbo Lewd Latcher which can only be concluded at camp in Northern Fields.

And to everyone's delight, drum rolls please...
I can also share I've updated the International Edition with two more CG Scenes covered!
But that's pretty much all I have to share for this Tuesday.

I'll see you again next week, though!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that two more CGs for the Internationl edition are being added. Now I'm curious which ones...

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see events where you can increase affection or hate soon, with characters that hadnt had any, like the duchess lynevere, farah etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit yes not 1 but 2 scenes for the International Edition I'm so excited! I'm praying for Queen Celestia and Slender Slut but I wouldn't mind seeing the newest Laquadia scene in it. My hype levels for the next update has skyrocketed! SethxZoe is one of my favorite artists ever because of this game!

    ReplyDelete