Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Azastral & Celestia Battlepose

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Who's up for some divine globetrotters? Bazongas!? NUNGA NUNGAS!? BOOOOOOBS!!

Sorry, I don't know what came over me...but this week I'm reintroducing the divine couple King Azastral and Queen Celestia, the gods of Fire and Ice, rulers of the Illythium Kingdom.
(The Frozen Continent)
As the story will shortly take you there to inform Beatrix's people of Kin'Aurea's appearance, you will run into the divine pair at the snowy capital of Luminessa.
Their battleposes are done, combined and listed with this update!

I've also had a pretty productive week with three new sidequests added to the game, not just random ones, but some that dwelves deeper into some characters and the story lore.
So with that, I can finally announce the first new beta since the release of episode 3 will be hitting my Patreon later this month with those sidequests included, a International Edition CG Scene update and whatever else I'll be able to make until then!

And thus, the weekly update is donzo for this Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. First thing that came to mind!

    https://i.ibb.co/QFssFpf/Screenshot.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically the Fire guy looks so "Cool" and the Ice lady looks very "Hot".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad this game is full of big boobers everywhere, I'm feeling hyped, especially because I'm replaying 1st game right now and I compare how much more content there's on Origin.

    Sorry if I'm hijacking with this random idea which I had 2 days ago while visiting Festival Island. The low windowed buildings there gave me this idea: what if you can peep on some windows and see random unknow girls stripping as easter egg?
    Or would be cool to sneak into houses and see some random women taking a bath or shower at ceratin hours (I guess Origins has a day/night mechanic).
    Everyone busty of course, different, types, sizes but always BIG!

    Hope I didn't already tell this same idea some year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my biggest hopes is that you add the ability to marry Beatrix according to her peoples customs but also because she wants to. I can imagine it will involve fighting to a degree but to me thats the easy part, winning her over for me is most likely going to be the hard part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A question, is breast expansion of any kind planned for the game? I mean with all the huge tits around it would fit perfectly. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr.zoidberg Totally agree man I hope gabework make it happen and I also want fight between Elin father and main character to take revenge for Beatrix and show love for Beatrix

    ReplyDelete