Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 7 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Early Tuesday update!

And we're back to our regular schedule of more easy-going news stream.
I've spent this week tweaking the graphics for Lewd Box opening, fiddling with some older locations, along with adding trading cards and additional illustrations to the more recent ones.
I also noticed I never added any clothing pieces for Kythie in the past, so I've added enough of those to at least let you get a new costume to unlock.

But the vast majority of the time has been on overhauling the galley, since the optional illustrations portion of it has been long overdue for one since I did the same with the CG Scene Gallery.
I'm about half-way done, and when I'm done it'll be reduced from 22 pages (I think it is right now) to 14 instead, making each page more packed and reduce the amount of scrolling needed.
I may also make other small improvement like speeding up the "loading" times.

Thus, today's update is already donzo and I'll be back again next week!

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "overhauling the galley"

    Did you mean the GALLERY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't she do both? I mean there is time spent on a ship in this game isn't there? lol

      Delete
    2. From the top of my head, there's two ships that you have to travel on - one right before the HLG and one when heading to the Frozen Continent.

      Since it just says "the" galley, I assumed it was a typo for gallery. Still, it's possible that it is like you said.

      Delete
  3. Damn i like hearing new contents been added!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess who's back guess who's back

      Delete
    2. Finally i needed to take a piss!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZuuCCllBYc

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Yeah I said I would stop spamming and leave all retards alone.but I was not spamming and I was not going after you sad people but going after Gabe not you lames

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You truly are a vomit inducing excuse of a human being! Sorry to break it to you buddy but you're spamming right now, so do the world a favor, STFU and deepthroat a shotgun until it goes click!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget deepthroat a shotgun until it goes click!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it like mini Gallery bomb, give new contents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yigg where do u leave and whats ur real name?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's this you doing a face reveal on us now!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gabe need to do a face reveal

    ReplyDelete