Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 8 / 2021

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Time for another decent update!

While it might not make for much of an update, I got a lot of work done this week.
The Art Gallery is now fully updated and makes better use of space on each page like the CG Gallery while also reducing the amount of pages you'll have to scroll through.
I've also managed to finish three seperate cutscenes, from being aboard the Magna Gerulus to arriving at Luminessa, which should make the next story-related part being the Divine Palace with the introduction of Ice Queen Celestia and Fire King Azastral.

So the next beta will be definitely be out next month!
We'll see if I can get the Gabrielle section done before then, as I'm still unsure if I should focus on that side-story or more of the main plot first...heck, with a good run, maybe I'll be able to do both!

Thus, today is over and I'll be back again next Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. "We'll see if I can get the Gabrielle section done" Don't worry Gabe i offer myself to get The Gabrielle sexction done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruh get some better insults. What are you, seven? Are you even legally allowed to look at this?

      Delete
  3. We getting new sprite animations somewhere down the road?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so next month, I would like to see side story and main story together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there a discord to ask for help on?

    ReplyDelete