Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 50 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

While I can't give a precise release today, the next beta will be out around the 20th so it might be next Tuesday or at the very least get announced by then!

Work on the alternative world has continued and expanded, now including a short side-story spanning across the different areas, akin to the tour with Gabrielle of the haunted mansion.
Although it won't be concluded in this beta as the assets for a boss battle at the end unfortunately won't be finished in time, and I won't have enough days to finish all planned cutscenes.
You will be able to encounter an enemy that has only been mentioned since LoQO2, though!

With that, I'll see you again next week with some form of beta announcement!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Gabe, I'm super excited for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next update. Too bad it's not gonna be finished in time but what can you do about it?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey isnt it time for us to be able to make out with Gabrielle in public like with Farah or Mhu'Tiki, now that we have "known" her better after Four Seasons Inn event?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't played this game since the main story stopped in Brightstone, and I'm glad for so much content having been added over the years. The main story is great. However, I wouldn't want to reach a point again when the main story stops and having to leave the game hanging there for many more years again. It would be a pity having to leave a world this immersive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same happened to me, I got so immersed in the main story and the world building but it really sucks when you get fully caught up. The main story alone puts this game as my #1 hentai game and SethXZoe's art elevates it.

      Delete
    2. It would really be great if we had something more to the main story, which is so involved.

      Delete