Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 52 / 2023

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

And we've arrived at the final Tuesday for this year!

As the latest beta went live the previous week, I've only fixed a few minor issues and taken the rest of the time off to just relax and spend time with family like most people tend to do around this time.
So no progress to report for this one, I'm afraid.

But that'll change for the first update in 2024, Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year.
    Enjyoing the new Beta, and the new areas added since I last played. All great work as usuall.
    The only thing I felt was a not so great change are the new Dimensional rifts, I know its only a visual, but the crystals look a bit out of place, but maybe thats just because I am used to the mini black holes^^

    ReplyDelete