Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 15 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

The mini-game update is continuing as scheduled and I'm currently in the process of giving all assets of the Tavern Wench Challenge the larger resolution versions like Strippin' o' Die.

But I've also been working out a way for the game to remember registered party members so the exact layout you had when automatically splitting up will be restored to you whenever the team is reunited without having to select every character each time, such as when going to the Famine Wasteland, during the Blackgard Stronghold arc, etc.
At first I was just going to brute force it, although...I gave up half-way there when I realized it would've involved over 800 rows of coding, and managed to be creative enough to slim it down all the way to merely 30 lines without sacrificing anything besides unnecessary hassle.

And that'll be all for today, onto next week!

1 comment:

  1. That's actually something I've been hoping that you'd add for a while. Glad to hear it's coming in the future!

    Keep up the good work as always!

    ReplyDelete