Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 27 / 2024

Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon

Purchase LoQO figurines - WebShop
And/Or follow me on - Twitter

Another week that went by way too fast!

While a bit of the work this time around was some stuff lingering from the last post, the main payload has been creating more assets/furnitures and making additional updates to interiors.
So far it's mostly been kitchen related, shelf variations, and fixing some tileset issues I discovered.
Not going to repeat the door phase though and only talk about that for the following weeks!

Let's keep on surviving the summer, and I'll see ya next Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. What summer? It's like 10 C here (I live in northern Sweden)...

    Wouldn't hate a bit more warmth without the humidity.

    Ah well. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next update which hopefully has the Gentleman's Club Tavern Wench mini game added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky SOB, central Sweden had up towards 40C last week!
      My average room temperature has been 25C for quite awhile now. Dx

      Delete