Support production of the LoQO games at - Patreon
And/Or follow me on - X (aka Twitter)
While I knew Colussia was big and would take a long time to finish, I had no idea the difference was going to end up being as vast as it turned out to be...
Because while Colussia took a month to update with all the new layouts, this week alone I've already finished Port Ronod, Rivulet Hills, Caimridge and Fellhorn Ruins.
And that is despite doing a lot of rewriting, since apparently the first cutscene in Caimridge was so old it didn't reflect you could be a beastman...or that beastmen lived outside of the Land of Savages in general, but also some Laquadia/Osira interractions needed to be changed to better reflect how the story has evolved over the decade.
But that'll be all for now, see you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment